Halloween for Kids, Pumpkin Patches & Fall Events in SLO County
(*Keep scrolling to see a list of 10 Pumpkin Patches in San Luis Obispo County in the next section.)
October 31, 2022 (Mon) - Halloween in the Village in Arroyo Grande from 3PM - 5PM. Trick or Treating event by the businesses of the Village in Arroyo Grande. When attending, please go with the flow with traffic. Branch Street will be closed for safety. "Please walk in the direction you would driving, for example, walk towards the ocean on the side of Humdinger, Branch Street Deli, Village Kids... walk towards Paulding on the side of Rooster Creek, Village Vintage, etc." Address for GPS: 100 W Branch St, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
October 31, 2022 (Mon) - Trick or Treat on Main St in Templeton from 3:30PM - 6PM. Join many of the Templeton Main Street Merchants from Gibson to 8th Street for the annual Trick or Treat on Main Street. Look for the pumpkin in the window and stop by with your little ones for their Halloween treat. For GPS: 3rd St & S Main St.,Templeton, CA 93465
October 31, 2022 (Mon) - 3rd Annual Trunk or Treat at Pinedorado Grounds in Cambria from 4PM - 6PM. Address: 940 Main St., Cambria, California, 93428
October 31, 2022 (Mon) - Safe & Fun Halloween Downtown in Paso Robles from 4PM - 7PM. Costumes required and admission is free. Address for GPS: Spring St &, 12th St, Paso Robles, CA 93446
October 31, 2022 (Mon) - Trick or Treat on Entrada Avenue in Atascadero from 5PM - 8PM. People and pets of all ages are welcome to come and enjoy family, children, hay ride and pet costume contests. Trick or Treating! Event is free to attend and is sponsored by Downtown Atascadero's Business Improvement District and the City of Atascadero.
October 31, 2022 (Mon) - Trick-Or-Treat at Creston Library from 4PM - 9PM at Creston Library. Come see Creston Library all decked out for Halloween! Wear your costume, visit the library, and get a treat – no tricks. Address: 6290 Adams St, Creston, CA 93432
Pumpkin Patches and Farm Fun
List of Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes and Farms in San Luis Obispo County with Pumpkins
- The Pumpkin Patch in Edna Valley is open everyday from Sept 16, 2022 and all of October through Halloween with pumpkins you can cut yourself or already cut and a corn maze.
The corn maze will also be open every day.
See our 2022 pumpkin patch IG video reel of our recent personal visit through the corn maze here . Address: 2315 Biddle Ranch Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Brookshire Farms is open every day starting on Oct 1, 2022 through October. They usually have night mazes here during the weekends of October, in addition to pumpkins. Address: 4747 Los Osos Valley Rd, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
- Nipomo Pumpkin Patch is open from Oct 1 - 31, 2022. They have the largest pumpkins around with the best prices. It's a great place for a photo opportunity. See a picture that I've taken at Nipomo Pumpkin Patch on instagram. Address: 662 Eucalyptus Rd, Nipomo, CA 93444
- River "K" Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze is open every day in Paso Robles for October. Hours: Mon - Thurs: 10AM - 8PM, Fri - Sun: 9AM - 8PM. Free parking, free entry, no dogs allowed. Corn maze is $7 each but free for kids 5 years old and under. Address: 5670 N River Rd, Paso Robles, CA 93446
- SLO Creek Farms is open from Thurs - Mon: 11AM - 5PM, according to their instagram. Besides for pumpkins during the fall season, they also have fresh flowers and other fruits that you can pick yourself throughout the year. It's a beautiful farm for a photo opportunity. See my video reel on instagram at SLO Creek Farms from our past visit. Address: 6455 Monte Rd., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Avila Valley Barn has pumpkins for fall during the fall season and also offers hayrides for a cost. You can visit farm animals for free! See pictures that I've taken at Avila Valley Barn on this blog post. This barn is open year round and attracts a lot of tourists. Address: 560 Avila Beach Dr, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
- Jack Creek Farms has pumpkins in the fall and they are open everyday except Wednesdays for October. Hours areMon, Tues, Thurs & Fri: 11AM - 5PM and Sat & Sun: 10AM - 6PM. They have been named one of the top 30 pumpkin patches in U.S.A. by Yelp. Address: Jack Creek Farms, 5000 CA-46, Templeton, CA 93465
- Chesebrough Farm Family Fun has dozens of varieties of pumpkins and winter squash and they are open to the public starting Oct 1 through Oct 31 every day from 10AM - 6PM. Address: 790 Moss Lane, Templeton, CA 93465
- Willow Pumpkin Patch will start opening on October 7, 2022 and it'll be open from Fri - Sun only. The entertainment wristband prices are $15 for children and adults, $10 for seniors 60+, free for kids 2 years old and under with paying adult and suggested parking donation is $10. This is a church fundraiser. It's located off of Willow Rd & Hetrick Ave., Nipomo, CA 93444
- Tar Creek Ranch will not have the pumpkin patch open to the public for 2022. I was impressed with how many kids' activities they had in the past. See my video reel on instagram of my past family visit at Tar Creek Ranch in Arroyo Grande. Address: 2514 Huasna Rd., Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
More About Pumpkin Patches in the Area
Haunted Houses in San Luis Obispo
Get Ready for Halloween!
The Haunt in Atascadero
For 2022, The Haunt In Atascadero starts opening on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting on September 30, 2022 through October 31, 2022. It's interactive theater-based with multiple times offered per day. Address: 5805 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA 93433
Spirit Halloween Store
It's not a haunted house but they have a lot of scary things inside for you to look and interact with while you're costume shopping! The Spirit Halloween Store reopens a couple of months before Halloween every year!
Here's the 2022 video reel of my visit at the Spirit Halloween Store on instagram.
See all photos and video of Spirit Halloween San Luis Obispo that I took in the past.
For 2022, the Spirit Halloween Store is a tad bit smaller than the previous years as its in a new address; at the Former Dollar Tree: 491 Madonna Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93405. However, it's still in the same shopping center as before.
This year's Disney/Marvel mom favorite is Wanda, Scarlet Witch: