Posted by San Luis Obispo Mom on Sunday, April 10, 2022 Under: Easter
2023 Upcoming Egg Hunts:(I took this picture at the Egg Hunt event at Dinosaur Caves Park in Pismo Beach)
- April 1, 2023 (Sat) - Easter Carnival at Nipomo Community Presbyterian Church from 11AM - 2PM. Egg hunt, petting zoo, cake walk, bounce house, pizza (for purchase), and games! Schedule: 11AM: ages 2 & under, 11:40AM: ages 3-4, 12:10PM: ages 5-7 and 12:40PM: ages 8-12. Address: 1235 N Thompson Ave., Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
- April 1, 2023 (Sat) - Kids Day 2023 and Egg Hunt at Nipomo Community Park from 11AM - 2PM. Free Easter egg hunt by age. Heavy rain cancels. Bring your own basket and leave pets at home. Inflatables, magic show, and more. I've been to this egg hunt event before and we had a great time! Blogger Additional Note: I noticed that a few other websites list the address of this event at the Nipomo Recreation Center and it is not located at the Nipomo Recreation Center. It states clearly that it is at the Nipomo Community Park so look up the address for the Nipomo Community Park, not the Recreation Center! See the Pinterest picture that I took at the Nipomo Community Park for a past egg hunt event below. Address: 904 W Tefft St, Nipomo, CA 93444 [I attended this event again this year! See my IG for a photo of the Easter bunny at Nipomo Community Park.]
- April 2, 2023 (Sun) - Spring Fling & Easter Egg Hunt by MAEVE SLO County North at Colony Park from 3:30PM - 5PM. Looking to connect with other families? Come out and join us at for the second annual MAEVE SLO County North Spring Fling! Entry cost is $5 per family and it includes Easter egg hunt, games, diaper dash and photos with the Easter bunny. Address: 5599 Traffic Way, Atascadero, CA 93422
- April 4, 2023 (Tues) - City Wide Easter Egg Hunt in Paso Robles by Paso Robles Children's Museum starting at 10AM. You'll have to follow Paso Robles Children's Museum Facebook page to get their live updates and clues. There will be 12 eggs in 12 locations. Address: All over Paso Robles.
- April 6, 2023 (Thurs) - Bunny Trail at the Farmers' Market in Downtown San Luis Obispo between 6PM - 8PM. Free family-friendly event. Collect treats from downtown businesses and meet Downtown Bunny. Free treat bags and trail maps will be available at the check-in booth at the corner of Chorro & Higuera. Address for GPS: Chorro St & Higuera St., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- April 8, 2023 (Sat) - Special Needs Easter Egg Hunt at Spyglass Park from 10AM - Noon. Egg hunt starts at 10:30AM and hot dogs and bbq start at 11AM. More details about Special Needs Easter Egg Hunt. Address: Spyglass Dr, Pismo Beach, CA 93449
- April 8, 2023 (Sat) - Egg Hunt & Festival at Elm Street Park in Arroyo Grande. Free Bunny Hop Races & Egg Toss Competition. Free Easter egg hunt for all ages by age groups: 10AM for Ages: 2 and under, 3 & 4, 5 & 6, 10:35AM for Ages: 7 -9 & 10 - 13 and 11:15AM for Ages: 14 - 17 and Adults. Free BBQ Hot Hot Dogs while supplies last. Address: 1221 Ash St., Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
- April 8, 2023 (Sat) - 34th Bay-Osos Kiwanis Annual Easter Egg Hunt at South Bay Community Center at 10AM in Los Osos. Flyer. Address: 2180 Palisades Ave., Los Osos, CA 93402
- April 8, 2023 (Sat) - Egg-stravaganza at Dinosaur Caves Park in Pismo Beach from 10AM - 1PM. Free event. Bounce houses, games, crafts and more. Egg hunt times: 10:10AM for Ages 3 years old and under, 10:40AM Ages 4 - 6 years old, 11:10AM for Ages 7 - 9 years old and 11:40AM for Ages 10 - 12 years old. I've been to this egg hunt before. See the very top image of this post to see the picture that I took during the egg hunt event at Dinosaur Caves Park. Address: 2701 Price St, Pismo Beach, CA 93449
- April 8, 2023 (Sat) - Spring Fling at Meadow Park in San Luis Obispo from 11AM - 1PM for ages 0 - 10 years old. Free. Hippity Hoppity! It’s a family fun event with activities for all, including an egg hunt for young children, live music, interactive booths and a vendor fair for all. I used to take my kids here at this park to play often before they both were old enough to go to an elementary school.
It's a very large park with 2 playgrounds. See pictures that I've taken at Meadow Park in San Luis Obispo. Address: 2333 Meadow St., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- April 9, 2023 (Sun) - Reggie Perkins Memorial Easter Egg Hunt at Shamel Park in Cambria event from 12PM - 2PM. Fun, games, activities and lots of ages for ages 0 - 12 years old. There will be a trolley running to San Simeon to pick people up and take them back between 11AM - 3PM. Address: 5455 Windsor Blvd, Cambria, CA 93428
- April 9, 2023 (Sun) - The Great Hammer Sky Egg Hunt at Hammersky Vineyards in Paso Robles from 1PM - 5PM. Egg hunt starts at 1PM. This is a B.Y.O.B “bring your own basket” egg hunt for all ages with a few special prizes for the parents. Free free to bring a picnic along. They have the wine. Address: 7725 Vineyard Dr., Paso Robles, CA 93446
San Luis Obispo Easter Brunch that are confirmed for 2023 are in pink below.Reservations are highly encouraged or required for restaurants below.
- Madonna Inn Easter Brunch Buffet is from 9AM - 2PM on April 9, 2023 Read about what I've eaten, which cakes I've ordered and the staycations I've had here at Madonna Inn. The price is $39.95 for adults (includes 1 mimosa) and $24.95 for children. You can reserve online for Madonna Inn's Easter Brunch.
- Lido at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa serves a 3 course champagne brunch between 8AM - 1PM every weekend. They are located in Shell Beach of Pismo Beach.
- Marisol at Cliffs Hotel & Spa Easter Menu See a picture of what I ordered here at Marisol in the past. They will be having a Easter Buffet on April 9, 2023 between 9AM - 2PM for $65 a person. Reservations are in 2 hour increments. See Easter Brunch menu on Cliff Hotel and Spa's Facebook event post.
- Brasserie SLO inside of Hotel Cerro serves a special brunch menu every Sunday, year round and is located in Downtown San Luis Obispo.
- Cambria Pines Lodge Easter Brunch Buffet is between 12PM - 2:30PM on Easter Day, April 9, 2023 at their main restaurant. Prices for adult is $50 and child (6-12 years old) is $18. Free for 5 years old and under. See Cambria Pines Lodge Brunch Menu for Easter. I've been to a brunch here before. Read about my personal experience at Cambria Pines Lodge for a special occasion in the past.
To see other upcoming familly-friendly events besides Easter egg hunts all over San Luis Obispo county throughout the year, go to the Family-Friendly Events page.
See vegan recipes I've tried.
See full details of these upcoming events and other free family-friendly and kid-friendly events in San Luis Obispo on the Family Friendly Events page.
See Suggested Things To Do for Mother's Day.
- To see upcoming free familly-friendly events all over San Luis Obispo (SLO) County throughout the year, go to the Family-Friendly Events page.
In : Easter
Tags: free easter egg hunt in pismo beach arroyo grande san luis obispo farmers market slo san luis obispo